Saturday, October 6, 2007

Random

I'm at a loss at what to write about. So far I've enjoyed the weekend with my roommates. They introduced me into the "college" culture, some might say. Today we are going to the Western football game in a few hours...I'm pretty excited for it. I really need to brush my teeth right now but I'm torn because I'm really enjoying a lovely cup of coffee right now. Anyway, since I know you are reading this Mrs. T., I am enjoying your class so far. I like that you really pull out the intellectual side of everyone. I enjoy our discussions that we have and I can't wait for more. I really need to get started on my day so I hope this is quality enough. Byeee =]

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Hi Alyssa,
Mmmmmm, a cup of coffee sounds really nice right now as I'm looking at all of the Rosaldo analytical summaries. : ) I'm glad you're enjoying the class - I love the fact that there's so much room for fun discussion in writing classes, and I really appreciate your contributions so far! Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Melissa