Thursday, October 25, 2007

Everything

Today I'm going to write about everything. I am going to speak what's on my mind; a stream of consciousness right now. First off, I'm bummed about my essay I just turned in. I know it's decent, but not my best and that irritates me. Totally my fault, I am aware, but still irritating. I've been in a slump the past week. I missed class, was behind on my essay, and forgot to post a blog last week =[ On another note, I'm extremely excited for the next few days. Halloween is coming up and it's my FAVORITE holiday (in a totally non-morbid and non-devil worshiping way). I love everything about it; dressing up, going out, trick-or-treaters, decorations, candy, etc. I'm hoping we get some trick-or-treaters at my house. I'm a little sad beacuse the past 3 years I have taken my brother out to do it (he's a youngin') and we have so much fun. I won't be with him this year, though. But the girls in my house are convinced that we will have a ton of fun this weekend and the rest of the days building up until Halloween. Exciting...Anywho, I'm very sleepy today. I hope to go home and take a nap. OH also I got a new job and my first day is TODAY! I'm working at Joe's Sports and Outdoors now and I'm excited. Anyway, I wish you a good weekend =]

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Thanks for your thoughts, Alyssa - I love stream of consciousness kind of writing - it can be an art form. Virgina Woolf is a writer who is partly responsible for perfecting that form of writing - she's fantastic.
My girls are very excited about Halloween, too - one lovely thing about parenting is that you get to see the world through children's eyes again - and the world can be a much more interesting and exciting place. I love that!
See you Tuesday,
Melissa