Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weekend

I simply cannot wait until tomorrow. I finally get to go back to my home after about a month. I am going back to see my family and it has been way too long. I haven't seen my little brother since I moved. I have been really lonely lately, because as much as my roommates are there for me, it makes a big difference with them going to Western. I'm seperated from a lot of things and it's hurtful sometimes. I find myself in my room by myself a lot, thinking about what I could be doing back at home in Arlington and how much happier I would be. I know this is just a phase but it's lasting too long for my liking. So anyway, I'm excited to go back so I can feel happy again, even if only for a few days. It will be worth it.

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Yes, there's always something so lovely about home, going home, being with those who are your own, who know you. It takes so much time, I think, for most of us, to build any kind of community of friends who can offer the comfort and fellowship of family. It can happen, but it's slow.
Melissa