Thursday, November 8, 2007

Who Knows

I'm blogging now because it was on my mind. I'm so mad at myself for missing my last blog. It's frusterating because, like most people know, I do have a lot to say and this blog is perfect for that. So anyway what a day. I was in a crazy car wreck on I-5 today in the rain and was hysterical for hours. Plus I'm sicky sick with some crud and it sucks. I'm not having the best week I suppose. But that's actually not what I'm even writing about. I want to write about Grizzly Man. I LOVED THE MOVIE. Great great great choice Melissa! I must say, you have picked some incredible pieces for this course and they are soooo relavent to perception and point of view. Gosh, Grizzly Man was a documentary with such depth and it opened my eyes and mind to a lot of things. This movie and Timmy Treadwell actually touched my heart. I felt different after I left class that day. I'm sure I'll share it all in our discussion like I always do =] I'm actually looking forward to that a lot. I need to get sleep now, I'm crazy.

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

A car wreck? How terrible! You sound OK, are you?
So glad you liked the film - a lot of you seem to be responding to it pretty intensely, and I love that. Thanks for your discussion, too, I always appreciate what you have to say.
Have a good weekend,
Melissa