Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm the Stranger in the Village

Somebody tell me why I have such a hard time writing an essay for school. I can talk until the cows come home and I can free write like nobody's business but when it comes down to theses, introducing quotes, and concluding paragraphs, I struggle. It's so frustrating because I really do feel strongly about this topic, as I did on the other topic we wrote about. "Stranger in the Village" was a very insightful article and I have much to say on it, as the class has heard. I NEED MY THOUGHTS ON PAPER! Someone please help me. Anyway I need to stop blogging because I have to write. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Writing is hard for everyone, Alyssa, even great writers, so you're in good company. And, the more you do it, the better you'll get. Keep up it!
Melissa