Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day =]

I almost forgot to blog this week. I'm so caught up in Thanksgiving! I love this holiday and the fact that it brings family together. I'm in California right now and the weather is amazing. We are spending the holiday with my stepdad's family, which I love. They are a very warm family and I like being here. It's nice because we don't get to see them much besides on Thanksgiving weekend. I really need to finish my paper. After the holiday is over, I'll have more motivation. I some on the plane, it just needs finished. Well it's almost dinner time, I can smell it in the kitchen. Happy Holidays everyone!!

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

You remembered though - good for you!
Where in California were you? I lived in So. Cal. - Escondido - for 4 years. I loved the sun there.
Glad your Thanksgiving was so nice -- I'll see you in class Tuesday,
Melissa