Thursday, November 29, 2007

Decem-brrrr!

Well it sure is a cold winter, and winter hasn't even started. I love this time of year, it's close to my favorite. A lot goes on for me right now and i really like that. I can't lie, I'm anticipating winter break. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy school and the learning envirnoment. But I am for sure ready for a break! I leave for Cancun on Saturday. It's bittersweet; it was a surprise family vacation and I'm very excited. But it is at a reeeally unfortunate time. It's during dead week and I'll be missing a lot of class. But no worries, I will get everything done and do it well. So another lovely think of December...actaually November...November 29th....that would be today. Baker is now open! I'm so excited!! At first I was bummed because I'm leaving this weekend and I wouldn't get to go up asap. But after I thought about it for a while, I realized that the whole state would be up there this weekend and it would be ridiculous. So I wont get to go until next weekend =[ but that's ok. Anyway all else is well so I suppose my next blog will be from Cancun!

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

It is cold, isn't it? And it snowed today - I thought that was just about perfect, December 1st. I hope you enjoy your Cancun break in spite of everything - I'm sure you will! Maybe I'll hear from you there,
Melissa